Monday, January 21, 2008
NIH Normal Brain study
Below are some images from our gallery. Please click for full view. Image A) Images of T1W, T2W, DTI Fiber Orientations, Fractional Anisotropy at various stages of development. Image B) Animation of a T1W image from 3 months to 11 months. C) Cortical thickness output
Posted by turbospinecho at Monday, January 21, 2008
- ► 2013 (33)
- Thomas Laupstad and I’m a photographer from Northe...
- New Coolmristuff Group at FacebookCome take a look...
- NIH Normal Brain study
- Sumers Radiology site nominated as Best medical bl...
- 3d medical record
- Laser infared energy for stroke treatment
- very low field MRI may be better for tumors.
- Brain mets shink in new drug combination by at lea...
- ▼ January 2008 (10)
- ► 2007 (71)