Wednesday, January 23, 2013
2013 Top Ranked Neurology and Neurosurgery Hospitals — For Adults and Children | January 3, 2013
Every year, patients and potential patients alike, look forward to the U.S. News & World Report’s list of top ranking hospitals. Attached are links to their most current lists for Adult and Pediatric Neurology & Neurosurgery. This year, more 1,300 hospitals are included. The top 50 for adults are ranked and the rest are listed alphabetically.
For pediatrics, there are 50 top hospitals included, with each ranked in order.
Criteria for the survey was: hospital reputation and satisfaction…rankings by both children and adults…details of the services provided…plus patients’ feedback about their experiences.
Click on http://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/search?hospital_name=Hospital+name&specialty_id=IHQNEUR&city=City%2C+State+or+ZIP&distance=25&x=143&y=27to locate the top 50 hospitals for adults, and click onhttp://health.usnews.com/best-hospitals/search?hospital_name=Hospital+name&specialty_id=IHPNERO&city=City%2C+State+or+ZIP&distance=25&x=120&y=20for the 50 top pediatric hospitals.
In both rankings, you can also search among all of the 1,326 Neurology & Neurosurgery hospitals, including those near your selected location.
Posted by turbospinecho at Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- X-phone by Motorola is this what's next
- Every day, I meet people who face the real-life pr...
- The first-ever digital broadband MR system
- The 2013 ACR Guidance Document on MR Safe Practice...
- Radiologyinfo.org Great site for Information.
- 2013 Top Ranked Neurology and Neurosurgery Hospita...
- Brain and Heart labeled images
- RadiologyInfo.org excellent website JANUARY 14, 20...
- ▼ January 2013 (8)
- ► 2008 (35)
- ► 2007 (71)